No Fun League
What the fuck
The Times often uses the phrase to describe Nazis, mobsters, and people of color.
Here’s who comes up in Vanity Fair’s search of people the New York Times has called “no angel”:
- Al Capone, white mobster
- James “Whitey” Bulger, white convicted murderer
- Donald Manuel Paradis, white motorcycle gangster on death row
- Erwin Rommel, Nazi field marshal
- Clayton Lockett, white convicted murderer and rapist
- Larry Flint, white pornographer
- Eric Harris, white Columbine serial killer
Who else does the Times label “no angel”?
- Samuel Spencer, Black victim of murder by four white men
- Magic Johnson, Black basketball player
- Michael Jackson, Black musician
Yeah. You do the math.
Nia Long & her beautiful freckles..
When the bootyass fat and the coochiepuss fat too
The funny part is theres no exaggeration in that gif whatsover. I’ve seen some women that just made my whole life flash before my eyes. You just have to sit down for a minute and collect your existence.
GET YOUR FLEXATHLETICS HIGH WAISTED TIGHTS Now AND MUCH MORE ! FLEX by GETBODIEDBYJ follow @GETBODIEDBYJ_CLOTHING TO ORDER👯👯👯 LINK IN BIO 💥💥 to receive a discount OFF your order enter ( FLEXGBJ )💥💥#getbodiedbyj✔️
Photo Cred: @fiaunaphotography
Can’t Tell Me Nothing || Kanye West
Literally every problem in my life can be solved with money
it makes me really uncomfortable when white men call each other “brother”
It makes me uncomfortable when you think that calling someone brother is racially exclusive
last thing i want is a bunch of white dudes in a brotherhood. we’ve seen what happens when y’all get together and i’m not having it.
all yall keep callin katt williams crazy but he the only one been makin sense for a long damn time